Join on our whale watching expeditions with our highly experienced naturalist guides. During the winter months whales remain in the bay for their mating season. This is the perfect opportunity to watch a 50-ton mammal rising above the water, hear them sing and observe their behavior.
During your expedition, our guides will capture the precious moments, so you can treasure the images of your unforgettable day and share them with your friends. We recommend you to take our expedition more than once, since Humpback Whales, Dolphins and the unique fauna of Bahía de Banderas wait for you every day.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Up to 8 people
- Extra person: $132 USD
This experience includes:
- Safety equipment and life jackets on board.
- GoPro HD photography.
- Expert local guides.
- Regular amenities (bottled water, juices, sodas, cookies, granola bars and fruit).
- Hydrophone system on board (winter season).
Minimum age 3 years old.
Prices are in USD (US Dollars) and Taxes are included. Exchange rate is the current at DOF.
* We reserve the right of changing or canceling activities schedules due to extreme weather conditions. * We have a 24-hour cancel/change policy. No show is full charge.
* Prices subject to change without previous notice.
* Please note that Children from 3 - 6 years old are allowed to take part for this activity ONLY in PRIVATE Expeditions and always that the parents sign a document where they assume all the responsability of bringing them on board with them.
RESTRICTIONS (Cannot go on Board) :
* Expectant mothers and children under 3 years old.