Watch dolphins frolic in freedom as they play in their own environment. Follow and hear them sing through our hydrophone, if the conditions and behavior are appropriate you will have the chance to come even closer to the group. The best way to enjoy this experience is to be guided by our marine biologist who will give you every detail of this expedition.
We can't guarantee to find the dolphins since they are wild animals, however, most of the time you are able to find them. These are bottlenose dolphins and there are resident groups around the bay, one of them is around Punta Mita and Marietas islands. The highly trained guides are carrying a GoPro Camera at all times so you can enjoy your adventures with your friends. This adventure is ONLY on private boat.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Up to 8 people
- Extra person $132 USD
- Hear them sing through our hydrophone
This experience includes:
- Safety equipment and life jackets on board.
- GoPro HD photography.
- Expert local guides.
- Regular amenities (bottled water, juices, sodas, cookies, granola bars and fruit).
- Hydrophone system on board (winter season)
Minimum age 10 years old.
Prices are in USD (US Dollars) and Taxes are included. Exchange rate is the current at DOF.
* We reserve the right of changing or canceling activities schedules due to extreme weather conditions. * We have a 24-hour cancel/change policy. No show is full charge.
* Prices subject to change without previous notice.
* Please note that Children from 3 - 6 years old are allowed to take part for this activity ONLY in PRIVATE Expeditions and always that the parents sign a document where they assume all the responsability of bringing them on board with them.
RESTRICTIONS (Cannot go on Board) :
* Expectant mothers and children under 3 years old.