Amazing experience, for coral coverage.
Global warming is now a real problem, natural species are disappearing from the planet and corals are no exception. This is why it is vitally important to conserve our environment. Immerse yourself in one of the best experiences of your life and feel the satisfaction of helping the planet by adopting a coral. So far in the area more than 500 people have participated in this program, with a total of 1,500 new colonies planted in just 2 years, the re-planted corals have shown a growth of 200 % of their original size with a survival rate of 96 %. Part of the proceeds from the Adopt a Coral experiences are destined for the continuation of long-term restoration projects that are carried out on the Mexican Pacific Coast.BOOK NOW
This incredible experience includes :
Minimum age 10 years old.
Prices are in USD (US Dollars) and Taxes are included.
Exchange rate is the current at DOF.
* We reserve the right of changing or canceling activities schedules due to extreme weather
* We have a 24-hour cancel/change policy. No show is full charge.
* Prices subject to change without previous notice.
* Please note that Children from 3 - 6 years old are allowed to take part for this activity ONLY in PRIVATE Expeditions and as long as parents sign a document where they assume responsibility of bringing them on board with them.
RESTRICTIONS (Cannot go on Board):
* Expectant mothers and children under 3 years old.